VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM
    Hello!

I try to clean a DvD using RemoveDirtMC but I keep getting the same error message and whenever I try to import the avs script into RipBot264 or Simple x264 Launcher it doesn't start, any suggestions? Thanks!
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	AvsPmod Error.png
Views:	199
Size:	369.8 KB
ID:	46058  

Click image for larger version

Name:	RipBot264 Application Error.png
Views:	134
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	46059  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Simple x264 Launcher Error.png
Views:	175
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	46060  

Quote Quote  
  2. I don't use bob/Srestore in the same script as RemoveDirtMC as it always crashes for me.

Can you open the script in VDub? If so, I'd suggest making a lossless AVI without RemoveDirtMC followed by using that lossless AVI in the next script with RemoveDirtMC.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    I don't use bob/Srestore in the same script as RemoveDirtMC as it always crashes for me.

Can you open the script in VDub? If so, I'd suggest making a lossless AVI without RemoveDirtMC followed by using that lossless AVI in the next script with RemoveDirtMC.
    Thanks, manono for reply I will make a lossless copy if the problem remains. I imported it into VD it opened for some seconds then crashed as following:
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	VD.png
Views:	53
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	46065  

Quote Quote  
  4. 16 threads with QTGMC(), SRestore(), and RemovedirtMC() is going to run out of memory if you're using 32 bit AviSynth.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    16 threads with QTGMC(), SRestore(), and RemovedirtMC() is going to run out of memory if you're using 32 bit AviSynth.
    Yes, you're right! I shouldn't, although I tried less threads but the same problem. as manono advised I will do it, thank you Jagabo
    Quote Quote  
  6. You might be able to get the sequence to run if you run single threaded (or just a few) and reduce SetMemoryMax. But then processing will be slow slow you might as well run sequential scripts with a lossless intermediate instead.
    Quote Quote