What's the best software to split / remove middle parts of an MKV without re-encoding it. I've been using Boilsoft, but they still haven't fixed the MKV issues I've noticed.
- I have a 2 minute and 30 second video
- Start set to 1 minute and 25 seconds
- End set to 2 minutes and 15 seconds
- Video finishes and it alters the start and end points
- Resulting start set to 1 minute and 32 seconds
- Resulting end set to 2 minutes and 25 seconds
- Even adjusting it a few seconds up and down myself results in it forcing the resulting start and end points to the same times it forced previously.
So now I have clips that have 5-15 seconds at the beginning and end that I can't get rid of no matter what I do.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
You can cut mkv's only at key frames. Your rip is bad
Use ordered chapters for that, no cutting, no joining. Play content you want only.