VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi cats,

I wonder if exist an installer package of LAV filter that - using the default settings - install only the splitter and not also the VIDEO/AUDIO filters:
    I know that if during the installation I manually uncheck the VIDEO/AUDIO filters I can only install the splitter. But I wonder if is there a way to install the splitter without manually uncheck the other option than the splitter. I would like to have as default, this situation if possible

[Attachment 45995 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Why?
    Quote Quote  
  3. to avoid mess: I don't wont install LAV VIDEO AND AUDIO FILTERS. By default the installer suggest to install all (except the H.264 MVC 3d Decoder). I need install only the splitter and this procedure have to be done from another cats that they are very ignorant. So I try to take to they the installer that suggest the installation of the splitter only, and not all the rest
    Last edited by marcorocchini; 7th Jul 2018 at 16:42.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Still the question - why?

If you use MPC-BE, my personally favourite by the way, you can add the installed audio and video LAV filters in external filters options page and check then to block. Same thing.

Ignorant users must learn the basics.
    Quote Quote  
  5. MPC-BE is a player? I don't need a player, I need to install in the system the LAV splitter, but only the splitter and not also the video and audio filter. If I execute the installer, as default it suggest to install the video and audio filters:

[Attachment 46001 - Click to enlarge]

simply I need a solution that suggest to install only the splitter and not also all the rest:

[Attachment 46002 - Click to enlarge]

I know that is enought uncheck what I don't wont to install: but I need to pass some procedure to many cats, that they are not good with computers. So I prefer an installation that suggest as default the right choice without manually check or uncheck what I need to install... if possible
    Quote Quote  
  6. I need to change the default options in the InstallShield Wizard, or retrive a package of lav filters that install only the splitter in the default options
    Quote Quote  
  7. I have try to execute the executable via dos-commandline with any options that seems suitable, but in my proof the don't work. Simply I want to tell to the installer that the components to install have to be only the "Lav Splitter (x86)" and "Lav Splitter (x64)". And not all the rest

[Attachment 46003 - Click to enlarge]

what mean "comma separated"?
    Last edited by marcorocchini; 7th Jul 2018 at 17:32.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Oh, solved cat

Code:
    LAV072.exe /silent /COMPONENTS="lavsplitter32,lavsplitter64"
    however thanks

Quote Quote  
  9. What purpose is to install only the LAV splitter, but not using a dedicated player and not LAV video and audio filter?
    Quote Quote  
  10. I need to use FFDshow that "serve" Mainconcept Totalcode. I don't need of a player and seems that installing the LAV-Splitter + FFDSHOW ---> Totalcode use certainly FFDshow. I don't want use LAV video/audio decoder filter because they causes some problems
    Quote Quote