VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. A lot of us have the same problem. We try to export our captured stuff in Premiere 6 to MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 with CinemaCraft SP 2.50 but BANG! We can't change the framerate setting from 1fps, which doesn't let us encode at all .

Here's the solution to your problems

To start, you're going to need a Hex Editor ( you can find one here: http://www.chmaas.handshake.de/delphi/freeware/xvi32/xvi32.htm )

After you download a Hex editor, you're going to open the premiere plug in file in it (cm-mpeg-cce.prm), and then you're going to go to the address 3701 (hexadecimal mode). Here, you should find this value: 82 which is going to be changed to 9A.

After you change it, go to File/Save and voila! You have a working CCE SP 2.50 Premier plug-in working on Premiere 6.0!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi ,

It's more easy if you use the new version of this plugin, version 2.64, works fine.

R@C@N@

cana51@hotmail.com
    Quote Quote  
  3. muwahahahahahahahahaha...
    Quote Quote  
  4. Premiere with an E E E
    Quote Quote  
  5. Doesn't work!

There is no hex address 3701 for starters (I used UltraEdit to try and find the location).

???
    Julian Maytum
    Quote Quote  
  6. I used the one i supplied on the link, and the fix worked I haven't tried Ultraedit though, but remember the address is in Hexadecimal mode, not decimal.
    Quote Quote