VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. A lot of us have the same problem. We try to export our captured stuff in Premiere 6 to MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 with CinemaCraft SP 2.50 but BANG! We can't change the framerate setting from 1fps, which doesn't let us encode at all .

Here's the solution to your problems

To start, you're going to need a Hex Editor ( you can find one here: http://www.chmaas.handshake.de/delphi/freeware/xvi32/xvi32.htm )

After you download a Hex editor, you're going to open the premiere plug in file in it (cm-mpeg-cce.prm), and then you're going to go to the address 3701 (hexadecimal mode). Here, you should find this value: 82 which is going to be changed to 9A.

After you change it, go to File/Save and voila! You have a working CCE SP 2.50 Premier plug-in working on Premiere 6.0!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi ,

It's more easy if you use the new version of this plugin, version 2.64, works fine.

R@C@N@

cana51@hotmail.com
    Quote Quote  
  3. muwahahahahahahahahaha...
    Quote Quote  
  4. Premiere with an E E E
    Quote Quote  
  5. Doesn't work!

There is no hex address 3701 for starters (I used UltraEdit to try and find the location).

???
    Julian Maytum
    Quote Quote  
  6. I used the one i supplied on the link, and the fix worked I haven't tried Ultraedit though, but remember the address is in Hexadecimal mode, not decimal.
    Quote Quote