VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or buy Replay Video Capture or PlayON and record Netflix, HBO, etc! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread
  1. It's at the old location http://www.prairiehome.org

    I wonder if the old method of downloading episode still works.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by carszab View Post
    I wonder if the old method of downloading episode still works.
    I don't know what your old method was but you can just View Page Source, find the mp3 url, and download it. For example:

    https://play.publicradio.org/api-2.0.1/o/phc_rebroadcast/2017/11/25/aphc_gk_rb_20171125_128.mp3
    Quote Quote  
  3. This URL works. You must plug in the YEAR, MONTh, DATE where indicated. The chosen episode DL's in seconds.

    http://167.88.156.221/phc/YYYY/MM/DD/phc_yyyymmdd_128.mp3
    Last edited by carszab; 3rd Jun 2018 at 08:52.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Video Restorer lordsmurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    dFAQ.us/lordsmurf
    Search Comp PM
    I never knew it was down.
    I listened to this quite frequently on the radio some years ago.
    Quote Quote  
  5. It seems that both urls work to download the show. I think the urls that contain the word
    rebroadcast
    are new urls that might only work for a limited number of special "rebroadcast".
    So both of these urls should download the same exact show:
    https://play.publicradio.org/api-2.0.1/o/phc_rebroadcast/2017/11/25/aphc_gk_rb_20171125_128.mp3
    http://167.88.156.221/phc/2017/11/25/phc_20171125_128.mp3
    (above url based on
    http://167.88.156.221/phc/yyyy/mm/dd/phc_yyyymmdd_128.mp3
    which now works again).
    I guess Minnesota Public Radio decided not to badger the poor old man (Garrison Keillor) any more.
    Minnestoa Public Radio needs to delete these website urls that reveal how they badgered him:
    http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/programs/

    https://www.mpr.org/stories/2017/11/29/statement-from-minnesota-public-radio-regarding...rie-home-compa

    http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/
    Last edited by jimdagys; 3rd Jun 2018 at 14:13.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jimdagys View Post
    I guess Minnesota Public Radio decided not to badger the poor old man (Garrison Keillor) any more.
    Minnestoa Public Radio needs to delete these website urls that reveal how they badgered him:
    http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/programs/

    https://www.mpr.org/stories/2017/11/29/statement-from-minnesota-public-radio-regarding...rie-home-compa

    http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/
    Those look more to me like public statements from MPR about canceling a business relationship for cause.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by jimdagys View Post
    I think the urls that contain the word rebroadcast
    are new urls that might only work for a limited number of special "rebroadcast".
    So both of these urls should download the same exact show:
    https://play.publicradio.org/api-2.0.1/o/phc_rebroadcast/2017/11/25/aphc_gk_rb_20171125_128.mp3
    http://167.88.156.221/phc/2017/11/25/phc_20171125_128.mp3
    I just tried a non-rebroadcast episide, Dec. 12, 2015, and got this url from View Page Source:
    https://play.publicradio.org/api-2.0.1/o/phc/2015/12/12/phc_20151212_128.mp3

    With the links I gave, you need to know if an episode was a rebroadcast before building the url. That might be useful if you are downloading all episodes and don't want repeats.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads