VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi, sorry i am not english native,
    year ago, i use this program to detect and delete duplicate videos
    http://teemoon.name/VideoID/
    (sometime this site is down, so if you cant access it this is the mirror file: https://www67.zippyshare.com/v/KtM4XYLZ/file.html)
    after sometime i reinstall my windows 10 then the software do not work, and this is the logfile :
    Code:
    01/06/2018 11:42:19 PM Failed to recreate index: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'DirectShowLib-2005, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=67e7b740cdfc2d3f' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    File name: 'DirectShowLib-2005, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=67e7b740cdfc2d3f'
       at Teemoon.VideoId.VideoInfo.UpdateVideoStreamInfo(String videoFileName)
       at Teemoon.VideoId.VideoInfo..ctor(String videoFileName, Boolean updateVideoStreamInfo)
       at Teemoon.VideoId.VideoInfo.Get(String videoFileName)
       at Teemoon.VideoId.UI.SingleThreadedIndexer.OnFile(String fileName)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

01/06/2018 11:42:19 PM Failed to load index: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'DirectShowLib-2005, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=67e7b740cdfc2d3f' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    File name: 'DirectShowLib-2005, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=67e7b740cdfc2d3f'
       at Teemoon.VideoId.VideoInfo.UpdateVideoStreamInfo(String videoFileName)
       at Teemoon.VideoId.VideoInfo..ctor(String videoFileName, Boolean updateVideoStreamInfo)
       at Teemoon.VideoId.VideoInfo.Get(String videoFileName)
       at Teemoon.VideoId.UI.SingleThreadedIndexer.OnFile(String fileName)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
    my question is,
    1. what software require this software to run? (the web seems do not updated since 2010, and email and twitter seems dead?)
    2 .any other free software to detect and delete duplicate video? (videos with diferent bitrate or resolution)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Give Video Comparer a try. There's a free trial and a free version. I've been using the paid Expert version for years.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by lingyi View Post
    Give Video Comparer a try. There's a free trial and a free version. I've been using the paid Expert version for years.
    thanks for reply, my limit in that software have expires, that why i searching in this forum for free software
    Quote Quote