The program Youtube lost any sound while any other programs have its normal sound!
What can I do to recover the sound?
Thanks for any help.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Reset Chrome settings to default
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More More and thenSettings.
3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
4. Under the section "Reset," click Reset.
5. Confirm by clicking Reset.
Manono it follows the requested link:
Sekininsha - My browser is Firefox. I couldn't find a similar way to what you suggest for Chrome.
But with my smart TVs there is no problem!
It happens the same thing with the facebook on my PC. The videos havenīt any sound! Why?