VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I want to learn VCR repair PANASONIC VCR maintenance information Books With pictures. Send me a PDF please?
    Quote Quote  
  2. If no one responds here, try a google search on "learn VCR Repair". I found thousands of responses.
    Last edited by TreeTops; 17th May 2018 at 10:08.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Pretty useless to learn if you can not get the spare parts these days.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by TreeTops View Post
    If no none responds here, try a google search on "learn VCR Repair". I found thousands of responses.
    I'm not going to download these pdfs. Do you have an account to download and send me a copy? Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    Many repairs require no more than cleaning, lubrication, and alignment. Parts like belts and pinch rollers are not that hard to come by. Things like capacitors and transistors are easily replaced.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by 280634157 View Post
    Originally Posted by TreeTops View Post
    If no none responds here, try a google search on "learn VCR Repair". I found thousands of responses.
    I'm not going to download these pdfs. Do you have an account to download and send me a copy? Thank you
    And while you're at it, send him a free lunch and some comfy slippers.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @the OP

If you can't spend the time or money downloading PDFs, how are your going to afford and learn how to use the specialized equipment required for repairs beyond simple maintenance?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by 280634157 View Post
    I want to learn VCR repair PANASONIC VCR maintenance information Books With pictures. Send me a PDF please?
    Download the PDF from here: http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/vcr-repair/3672-panasonic-vhs-vcr.html
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by JVRaines View Post
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    Many repairs require no more than cleaning, lubrication, and alignment. Parts like belts and pinch rollers are not that hard to come by. Things like capacitors and transistors are easily replaced.
    I just need graphic guidance on alignment and switch detection. Thank you,
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    I'm afraid you have to learn pretty much everything about a VCR and supplemental instrumentation before you can manage alignment and switch detection. If you think alignment is just a quickie twist with a nylon screwdriver, you have a loooooooooonnnnnng way to go.
    - My sister Ann's brother
    Quote Quote