VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Get hold of tmpgenc and avisynth and follow the guide on this link:
    http://www.vcdhelp.com/premiereavisynth.htm
    Quote Quote  
  2. Avisyth installed. When exporting the "now serving" window appears. But no PART0.AVS, or any other AVS file is created.
    Please help.

Besides:
    Both TMPGenc and FLASK don't work on my W2K machine. Does it have to do with the DV500 or maybe the Fastrak IDE RAID controller?

Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    I've got TMPGEnc and AviSynth working great on my W2k machine... Flask too. Let me know if you need help still. Email me at jerjen@rmi.net

Jeremy

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    On 2001-07-03 12:38:19, hobelman wrote:
    Avisyth installed. When exporting the "now serving" window appears. But no PART0.AVS, or any other AVS file is created.
    Please help.

Besides:
    Both TMPGenc and FLASK don't work on my W2K machine. Does it have to do with the DV500 or maybe the Fastrak IDE RAID controller?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR></TABLE>
    Quote Quote