VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I manage to get some m3u8 links of streaming videos by using IDM. On the m3u8 files there's a list of usually more than 200 .TS files. So now I have to download all the .ts files separetely and use ffmpeg and do that process to unite all of them and convert it to mp4.

On the .TS links there's always something like this:

/i/secure/*****/*****_,******.mp4,******.mp4,.cmil/segment1_1_av.ts?null=" (+ a bunch of numbers and letters that are the same for every link on the list)

Is there a way I can find out the original mp4 link to download as one single MP4 file without going through all this long and annoying process? If I "cut" the link where it finishes on .mp4 part it wont work.

Something I also notice is that the links expires after some time. Like the session is expired or something so I have do download the links as soon as I download the m3u8 file.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by massafera View Post
    I manage to get some m3u8 links of streaming videos by using IDM. On the m3u8 files there's a list of usually more than 200 .TS files. So now I have to download all the .ts files separetely and use ffmpeg and do that process to unite all of them and convert it to mp4.

On the .TS links there's always something like this:

/i/secure/*****/*****_,******.mp4,******.mp4,.cmil/segment1_1_av.ts?null=" (+ a bunch of numbers and letters that are the same for every link on the list)

Is there a way I can find out the original mp4 link to download as one single MP4 file without going through all this long and annoying process? If I "cut" the link where it finishes on .mp4 part it wont work.

Something I also notice is that the links expires after some time. Like the session is expired or something so I have do download the links as soon as I download the m3u8 file.

hello after the live streaming site do you want to learn and I want to do my personal staff I do not have to wait to search but I do not find the solution yet with what programs do these

you skype id???
    Quote Quote  
  3. I am also interested if someone has a solution.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Streaming video server gives parts. This is technology. At some desire and diligence, most video streams can be downloaded. Start with the IDM.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I could download one big file, but it won't display (grey video, no sound)
    Quote Quote