VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I like how this forum never changes visually, especially how it is not embracing the awful polymer. It is always pleasant just to come here and look at things, so easy on the eye. It almost feels like you understand things by just looking at threads even if you couldn't be more clueless . And it helped me a lot over the years. Well done and God bless.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Marsia Mariner
    I agree, old-school is good.

The first time I read the word "polymer" was in 1972, while I studied Organic Chemistry.

Only today I took the time to check Wikipedia about the new meaning given to an ancient word:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymer_%28library%29

Looks like the native speakers of English have a serious problem with creativity...

or, perhaps, only the software """""engineers""""" whose primary language is English......
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    vBulletin is a large improvement over the old forum software, though I don't understand it that well.

I still use the VH Classic 100% layout here. I like red better...
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    This vbulletin forum version is almost 10 years old(released 2009) and I have not changed the layout in very very very a long time now.

But doom9s vbulletin is even older.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Doom is nice too but to my eyes this forum is better. Just love it. Whenever I search for any info first I come here just for the conservative visuals
    Quote Quote