VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

Can someone please guide me through how to remove a transparent logo from a video?

I'm having great difficulty understanding the existing tutorials for avisynth and virtualdub.

I will even pay if someone can help me figure out how to do this effectively!

Thanks.

2. Transparent? Do you know what transparent means? Translucent, maybe?

Post a piece of the video, preferably one where the logo shows up against a black background.

3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This question has appeared here a lot, and it's not nearly as simple as most seem to think. The logo isn't overlaid on top of the existing video, it's hard coded into it.

4. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Transparent? Do you know what transparent means? Translucent, maybe?

Post a piece of the video, preferably one where the logo shows up against a black background.
    When I first started searching up how to do this on Google, I used the word translucent, but I didn't get any results. They all showed up as transparent, so I made a mistake using transparent here instead of translucent after searching for a while continually using transparent in substitution lol.

Here's my video with the watermark over a totally black background.
    Image Attached Files

5. Originally Posted by Hoser Rob View Post
    This question has appeared here a lot, and it's not nearly as simple as most seem to think. The logo isn't overlaid on top of the existing video, it's hard coded into it.
    I understand that and that's why I'm either willing to learn this once so I can do it later or if no one can help, I can pay someone to do so for me.

6. manono should have mentioned that you should include something non-black as well as something black in your sample.

7. Yes, he should have.

8. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    manono should have mentioned that you should include something non-black as well as something black in your sample.
    Here.

9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Your videos are from a subscription website https://www.videoblocks.com/?gcn=VB-Search-Brand-US-149&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInfq5nePW2gIV...SAAEgJBXPD_BwE and it's against forum rules to ask how to remove the logo.

You have to subscribe or purchase from the marketplace to receive the video(s) without the logo.

10. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Thread closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.