Hi everybody !!
I really need your help, here's the goal:
- Add an atmos / dtsX track, to a 3D ISO file (the atmos tracks come from my UHD bluray, the 3D ISO comes from my BLURAY 3D)
- The obligation to keep subtitles in 3D format (thus impossible to remux in MKV3D / MT2S / TS because these format does not preserve the 3D effect of subtitles)
- Must not use re-encoding, audio and video must be kept intact, 3D must remain sequential (no discounted 3D with SBS and TAB)
Software and methods already tested (with failure):
- TSMuxer: In a sense, the best of the software that I could test, because it allows to obtain a 3D iso, keeping the 3D effects of subtitles and adding external audio tracks, BUT, TSMuxer 2.6.12 , not updated for several years, does not support atmos ("Some tracks not recognized, this tracks was ignored")
- MakeMKV: allows to make MKV3D (by removing menus and languages unhelpful), but does not allow to add external audio tracks ...
- MKVToolnix: it allows to add the atmos/dtsX tracks to the MKV3D file obtained with MakeMKV, but the MKV3D format does not preserve the 3D effect of the subtitles.
- DVDFAB: allows to obtain a 3D ISO (by removing menus and languages unhelpful), but does not allow to add external audio tracks
- BD3D2MK3D: same problems as MakeMKV ... does not get what I want
- BDRebuilder: Does not work either ...
I am desperate lol, if you have solutions, you will save my life! ^^
This is the first time I ask for help to do this, I try to fend for myself, but here I am really stuck ... thank you all !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Last edited by proximus; 12th Apr 2018 at 13:48.