VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, this is my first thread. Sorry if my english is bad.
    I want to ask, what is the best method conversion and which format for MP3 if we want to mux that audio to the AMV that we made?
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I mean, I want to convert my mp3 audio but i dont know which format that I should pick in order to give best quality for my amv.
    And let me know if there's some tricky way for doing it. It can be big help for me ( I already did know several apps for convert and mux but I dont have a clue which format that I should use.)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Best quality would be FLAC (no loss), but if you already have MP3 audio files then it would be best just to keep them as MP3. There is nothing to gain by converting MP3 --> FLAC. If you really want to convert your MP3s to something, then AAC or OPUS would offer better compression but you would still lose some quality compared to the MP3 original.

Megui
    Foobar2000
    Audacity

All decent encoding programs.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    Lol, I had no idea what AMV was and so simply googled it. So I figured OP was talking about an anime music video.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime_music_video
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    Best quality would be FLAC (no loss), but if you already have MP3 audio files then it would be best just to keep them as MP3. There is nothing to gain by converting MP3 --> FLAC. If you really want to convert your MP3s to something, then AAC or OPUS would offer better compression but you would still lose some quality compared to the MP3 original.

Megui
    Foobar2000
    Audacity

All decent encoding programs.

Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    Lol, I had no idea what AMV was and so simply googled it. So I figured OP was talking about an anime music video.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime_music_video
    Yes. U're not wrong, Im talking about Anime Music Video.
    I want to makes one with MP3 audio that I have so I can share it in my local Fansubs.
    But, when I decide to use MP3 itself and muxed them into video then playing it with video player, sound quality kinda loud and sometimes gives some crackles.
    Very different case when play that MP3 using music player. I have no clue if its ok or there are some way to make it better. And thanks for your answer, it enlightened me a bit.
    Last edited by Crynelleciaz; 11th Apr 2018 at 15:46.
    Quote Quote