VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I click on paste link and then download it when it shows mp4 options,etc. but after a while maybe when parsing it shows Error: can't download also I have cracked version installed version is 4.4.6.2295 and I'm 80% sure it doesn't say buy to get more than 25 videos downloaded or channels. And the last clever option is I try to download the same link as a video I downloaded before so its the same video I download which I downloaded before. So I paste that in and it still says the same error - Error: can't download. How to fix this? I don't like it and there's no way I'm removing my awesome cracked version. Because I'm a crack master. I don't buy sh*t like that ya know. Anyway I turn on Smart mode now and it still says the same thing error it's annoying and I need a solution real quickly because I hate waiting. Thanks for understanding me! Turning off my VPN doesn't work anyway I think. Preferences nothing wrong with that but pretty sure won't change anything. dunno what to do. I NEED ASSISTANCE WITH THIS CRACKED PROGRAM! Please I just wanna download my tupac shakur songs.
    Last edited by bulldozer24567; 28th Mar 2018 at 10:45.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Assistance for a cracked/warez release ?

Not here you won't.

Expect the topic to be closed soon.
    Quote Quote