VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM
    i explain. i have other brand of tuners avermedia and pinnacle. with avermedia happening issue that i have now with wintv hauppauge. using same antenna i cant get one specific channel. that happened before with avermedia and now with wintv [diferent channels each case]. i can remember that i uninstalled wintv 7 and tried install wintv 8 after that i lost that channel. i do all clean possible installations after this, without luck, also i have other two os in my pc win 7 and win 8. same thing. its pretty weird. yesterday i try with sage tv scanning channels with hauppage cards and i able to get that channel! but not with wintv , i prefer use wintv that sage tv.

with avermedia happening before with other channel in that case channel , not was available but plugging usb atsc avermedia in other pc that channel works.

i cant find way to fix it. channel don't appears in wintv not matter what. using same antenna cable with avermedia or pinnacle it appears also with wintv cards + sage tv too. but not with wintv
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    i update myself just for reference if somebody get same issue, those channels that i don't get before just change ota name and image resolution, after this im able to tuning those with hauppauge cards.
    Quote Quote