EEDI2
    EEDI3
    FFT3DFilter
    KNLMeansCL
    PlanarTools
    TDeint
    yadifmod2
    AnimeIVTC
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 (32-bit)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 (64-bit)
    I opened the following avs script in VirtualDub:
    Code:
    LoadPlugin("drive:\path\to\DGDecode.dll")
    MPEG2Source("dgindex project.d2v")
    AssumeTFF
    QTGMC(Preset="Super Fast")
    After opening this avs script on a PC with Windows 10 64-bit, there are no errors.

After opening this avs script on a PC with Windows 7 64-bit, the following two errors are displayed:
    The program can't start because VCOMP120.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
    The procedure entry point clEnqueueFillBuffer could not be located in the dynamic link library OpenCL.dll.
    Quote Quote  
  2. VCOMP120.DLL is vc redist 2013. Try installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable, 32-bit and 64-bit.

Now the error "The program can't start because VCOMP120.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." doesn't display.

But the error "The procedure entry point clEnqueueFillBuffer could not be located in the dynamic link library OpenCL.dll." continues to display.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Then you may have an older graphic chipset which does not yet support OpenCL in the version required by KNLMeansCL. You may have to use a preset for QTGMC which does not rely on this plugin.
    Quote Quote  
  5. The graphics chipset is NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M, and it has OpenCL 1.1.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I solved the problem in the following way:
    - in "C:\Windows\System32" I renamed the file "OpenCL.dll" to "OpenCL.dll.bak";
    - in "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" I renamed the file "OpenCL.dll" to "OpenCL.dll.bak";
    - I copied "OpenCL.dll.bak" from "C:\Windows\System32" to "C:\Users\username\Desktop";
    - I renamed "OpenCL.dll.bak" from "C:\Users\username\Desktop", to "OpenCL.dll";
    - I copied "OpenCL.dll" from "C:\Users\username\Desktop" to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64".

And after I did the steps above, the error "The procedure entry point clEnqueueFillBuffer could not be located in the dynamic link library OpenCL.dll." is not displayed after I open the avs script in VirtualDub.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Very strange. Usually there is a reason why a 64-bit DLL is located in "C:\Windows\System32", and a 32-bit DLL is located in "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" which is cloaked as "C:\Windows\System32" for 32-bit applications by Windows. You should never try to mix both types up. A correct installer of your graphic driver should have put the correct variant in the matching directory.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I tested QTGMC v3.357 and the avs script above, on 3 PCs.

PC 1 has a Radeon HD 5450 GPU. PC 2 has a Quadro NVS 160M. PC 3 has Celeron 1007U and doesn't have a dedicated GPU.

Only on PC 2 the error "The procedure entry point clEnqueueFillBuffer could not be located in the dynamic link library OpenCL.dll." was displayed.

For PC 2, I found two ways to prevent the error above:
    1. By moving "OpenCL.dll" from "C:\Windows\System32" to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64".
    2. Or by replacing "OpenCL.dll" in "C:\Windows\SysWOW64", with "OpenCL.dll" from dllme.com.

I don't know if these two solutions are proper solutions... but they work...
    Last edited by codemaster; 21st Mar 2018 at 16:38.
    Quote Quote