VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I have just been playing with Adobe Premiere Clip and I really like the way you can select a load of clips, choose a piece of music and it syncs the clips to the beat of the music. However, with the video I am trying to create being fairly long, the software continually crashes on my phone. Can anyone help me by pointing out a free piece of software I can use on Windows or Linux which would perform the same functionality. I dont need anything overly powerful, just the ability to have the program auto generate a movie/video for me from a load of clips which is synced to a beat. The only other thing I'd really like to be able to do is to adjust the volume of the soundtrack and tweak the clip length.

Many thanks in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. I haven't found any good video editing software programs that work on tablets or phones. (yet) Can you use a PC or Apple computer?
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes, Windows or Linux platforms are the two setups I have at home.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Seems to be a lot of paid tools there but the only free one I could find that may was Davinci Resolve. That seems to be limited in the nuimber of x.264 formats it'll accept, but that's not unusual in pro level tools, and there's a learning curve there. Others may have something better, but often these things are not as simple as they seem.
    Quote Quote