VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. These models caught my attention lately (euro models) , they were the top of the line of their era i believe around 2007, but i wonder if they can do passthrough ntsc in ->ntsc out
    They got interesting proc amp features: 3DNR, white levels,hue, ntsc black level, AGC, separate Y/C noise reduction and all are adjustable. Basically you can switch on/off what you want and adjust the strenght, exactly what i like. The internal tbc/framesync seem to perform well (anti flagging & dejitter)see here
    Reading the manual i fear the output may be pal60 (not very clear)

If someone has experience with one of these models, come forward.
    *** DIGITIZING VHS / ANALOG VIDEOS SINCE 2001**** GEAR: JVC HR-S7700MS, TOSHIBA V733EF AND MORE
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If that unit is not multi-standard ie PAL only you can be certain that output is Pal60.

But unless I am confusing you with someone else you have an ADVC 300. If you have a pure NTSC VCR then just alter the ADVC jumper and capture/transfer through that.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    you have an ADVC 300.
    Not yet, that's why i'm reviewing all options offered to me atm
    I have an american ntsc s-vhs vcr (w/o tbc and very noisy output especially the chroma) and also a now non working euro jvc svhs vcr (which ouput pal60)
    *** DIGITIZING VHS / ANALOG VIDEOS SINCE 2001**** GEAR: JVC HR-S7700MS, TOSHIBA V733EF AND MORE
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Ok. That you were quoting from the manual threw me
    Quote Quote