VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Thread
  1. How do you get the m3u link ? (it says access denied, even I have a Hayu account)
    Since they changed the video links, I can't download the videos anymore.

2. Originally Posted by Hakunamatata67 View Post
    How do you get the m3u link ? (it says access denied, even I have a Hayu account)
    Since they changed the video links, I can't download the videos anymore.
    Just change to m3u but that doesn't work for some reason but Same here and i just get a audio due to it being MDP and it only captures audio. I've been trying but can't find no solution.

3. Too bad. Can anyone help us?

4. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Hakunamatata67 View Post
    That link works great. Exactly what trouble are you having?

5. This is a segmented video file, I'd like to have the source link for the full video.

6. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    This is a segmented video file, I'd like to have the source link for the full video.
    How did you grab the segment url? The playlst url should have been called just prior to the segment url. Why did you not grab the playlist url instead of the segment url?

Anyway, your url is expired now but it was working when you first posted it and I was able to download the full video before it expired.

7. Originally Posted by ponens View Post
    This is a segmented video file, I'd like to have the source link for the full video.
    How did you grab the segment url? The playlst url should have been called just prior to the segment url. Why did you not grab the playlist url instead of the segment url?

Anyway, your url is expired now but it was working when you first posted it and I was able to download the full video before it expired.

That was a full episode video??

8. So i was able to download full episodes now. I realize that Google Chrome makes it DRM protected i was able to get a m3u link using Edge.

9. Can you explain me how did you do? (or by PM if you want)

10. Originally Posted by Hakunamatata67 View Post
    Can you explain me how did you do? (or by PM if you want)
    Yes I need help please if anyone can be so kind!

11. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    From our rules:
    Do NOT talk about copying rented/subscription material
    You are not allowed to rip/copy/record rented video. It includes streaming rented/subscribed video like netflix, itunes, hulu plus, etc.
    Thread closed,

Moderator redwudz