VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi Guys

How to put burned subtitle on top with ripbot264 + avisynth/vsfilter
    I prefer with video script if possible.
    Also how can I change the whole subtitle's font type and size?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Also how can I change the whole subtitle's font type and size?
    edit this file in notepad
    Tools\AviSynth plugins\VSFilter\Default.style
    Quote Quote  
  3. By creating your subs in ASS or SSA format you can adjust any of the styles, such as font, size, location, colors, etc. Add the subs into your script using the TextSub filter and encode the script using RipBot264.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Thank you. This is almost the full solution but I need to add border to the top which I did and put the subtitle in this border.
    Which I did with Aligment and MarginV but the result is this: https://files.videohelp.com/u/275599/bord.JPG
    Is there any solution?
    Quote Quote  
  5. The complete AviSynth script, please? It looks to me like you added in the subs before adding the new top border.

This is almost the full solution...
    No, it's the full solution if you'd use a little common sense.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    LoadPlugin("C:\Users\Zsolt\Downloads\ripbot264\Tools\AviSynth plugins\ffms\x64\ffms2.dll")
    video=FFVideoSource("C:\Users\Zsolt\Videos\blynth. mp4",cachefile = "C:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\blynth.mp4.ffindex ")
    Loadplugin("C:\Users\Zsolt\Downloads\ripbot264\Too ls\AviSynth plugins\VSFilter\VSFilter.dll")
    video=TextSub(video,"C:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\ca ptions-3.srt",-1)
    Import("C:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\job1_a1.avs")
    AddBorders(0, 150, 0, 0, color_blue)

and the style file:
    [V4 Styles]
    Format: Name, Fontname, Fontsize, PrimaryColour, SecondaryColour, TertiaryColour, BackColour, Bold, Italic, BorderStyle, Outline,
    \ Shadow, Alignment, MarginL, MarginR, MarginV, AlphaLevel, Encoding

Style: Default,Tahoma,18,&Hffffff,&H00ffff,&H000000,&H000 000,1,0,1,2,1,5,20,20,-20,0,1
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    If I put Addborders before the textsub the border not visible
    Quote Quote  
  8. Geez, why do rookies make it so hard on themselves. Try this:

Code:
    LoadPlugin("C:\Users\Zsolt\Downloads\ripbot264\Tools\AviSynth plugins\ffms\x64\ffms2.dll")
    Loadplugin("C:\Users\Zsolt\Downloads\ripbot264\Tools\AviSynth plugins\VSFilter\VSFilter.dll")
    FFVideoSource("C:\Users\Zsolt\Videos\blynth. mp4",cachefile = "C:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\blynth.mp4.ffindex ")
    TextSub(video,"C:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\captions-3.srt",-1)

I don't know what 'Import("C:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\job1_a1.avs")' does, except it's specifically something to do with RipBot264. My suggestion is to make the script yourself and then test it in VDub followed by opening the script in RipBot. And, as I suggested before, make SSA or ASS subs rather than SRT. You can put the Styles stuff back, if you wish, but your method is very convoluted. RipBot264 is an easy program to use, but I highly recommend you create your own scripts in advance.

If I put Addborders before the textsub the border not visible
    Because the way you had it, the AddBorders line isn't used. I suppose you edited the script RipBot created to add it in, but you did it wrong.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    I have tried that but looks like something with ripbot264's avisynth script handeling I cant understand.
    The actual script looks like this and if I change the order in any way the preview doest work
    Code:
    #MT

#VideoSource
    video=FFVideoSource("C:\Users\Zsolt\Videos\blynth.mp4",cachefile = "C:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\blynth.mp4.ffindex")
    #Deinterlace

#Decimate

#Crop

#Resize

#Levels

#Colours

#Denoise

#Custom

#Prefetch

#Subtitles
    Loadplugin("C:\Users\Zsolt\Downloads\ripbot264\Tools\AviSynth plugins\VSFilter\VSFilter.dll")
    video=TextSub(video,"C:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\vegso.srt",-1)

#AudioSource

#Triming

#AVSameLength

#ColorSpace

#Return
    Even if i move the whole subtitle section to the end. Also adborders works only a few section
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    I can do at the moment with two phase, first I add border then I burn the subtitle
    Quote Quote  
  11. #MT

#VideoSource
    video=FFVideoSource("C:\Users\Zsolt\Videos\blynth. mp4",cachefile = "C:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\blynth.mp4.ffindex ")
    #Deinterlace

#Decimate

#Crop

#Resize

#Levels

#Colours

#Denoise

#Custom
    video=AddBorders(video,0, 150, 0, 0, color_blue)
    #Prefetch

#Subtitles
    Loadplugin("C:\Users\Zsolt\Downloads\ripbot264\Too ls\AviSynth plugins\VSFilter\VSFilter.dll")
    video=TextSub(video,"C:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\ve gso.srt",-1)

#AudioSource

#Triming

#AVSameLength

#ColorSpace

#Return
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search PM
    thank you worked perfectly
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    just one more thing.
    I would like to trim the video and I add Trim(71825, 131750) to the trimming section and doesnt work. If I add to the empty script works but trims only the video and keeps the original audio.
    Quote Quote  
  14. I suppose you could go find job1_a1.avs and trim it, too.

Nah, that probably wouldn't work. Can you cut the audio the right amount yourself? That's what I always do.

Maybe Atak_Snajpera will show up and explain how to do it.
    Quote Quote  
  15. there is audiodub function used at a point (I remember Atak_Snajpera used to use it to mix audio and video like that), perhaps in that job1_a1.avs it is used or there is another avisynth script behind scenes that envelopes all those scripts, or just encoders input video and audio separately
    so first check that job1_a1.avs, if it is there you can trim it afterwards , then watch syntax maybe you need to return last or something
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AudioDub
    Quote Quote