VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Thread
  1. Hi everyone,

Looks like those who managed to make their UHD player play BDXL is by burning ISO only on 2 layers.
    So, I'm wondering how to burn only on 2 layers ?

1. Which software do you guys use ?
    2. How do you set that software in order to only burn on 2 layers ?

Thanks a lot for your help!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by WellingtonFR View Post
    Hi everyone,

Looks like those who managed to make their UHD player play BDXL is by burning ISO only on 2 layers.

CloneBD can do this. I have chatted with someone at https://forum.redfox.bz/forums/clonebd.89/ (other threads as well). But, DVDfab can do this as well. I have no personal experience with this though.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by TheEmpathicEar View Post
    Originally Posted by WellingtonFR View Post
    Hi everyone,

CloneBD can do this. I have chatted with someone at https://forum.redfox.bz/forums/clonebd.89/ (other threads as well). But, DVDfab can do this as well. I have no personal experience with this though.

Thank you TheEmpathicEar !
    I will try CloneBD.
    Regarding DVDFab, I haven't seen options regarding layers. When using the 1:1 Copy, when using BD100 option it displays a warning message saying that most player does not support BDXL and therefore the output format is only ISO (not able to burn it)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by WellingtonFR View Post
    Originally Posted by TheEmpathicEar View Post
    Originally Posted by WellingtonFR View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thank you TheEmpathicEar !
    I will try CloneBD.
    Regarding DVDFab, I haven't seen options regarding layers. When using the 1:1 Copy, when using BD100 option it displays a warning message saying that most player does not support BDXL and therefore the output format is only ISO (not able to burn it)
    According to folks here and at the site I linked to above, there may only be one player that supports BDXL.
    Quote Quote