VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    The Sony x700 read the 100gb bdxl discs, burned at x2 with the DVDFab burner. Not use imgburn. Use only the 2layer from the disc, setting 66gb. They played perfectly.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Hell71 View Post
    The Sony x700 read the 100gb bdxl discs, burned at x2 with the DVDFab burner. Not use imgburn. Use only the 2layer from the disc, setting 66gb. They played perfectly.
    In your case it will work for you and I will not discuss it, but I know more people who have Sony X700 and it doesnīt work. I did the test myself recording as you say and it didnīt work either, that is, it reads it but when it reaches the second layer stops.
    Today there is no method or player (except the vast majority of the Panasonic ub900) that makes the bdxl to 100%.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    I not know what to tell you, it works for me, I do not understand why it does not work for you. I use the verbatim 100gb disc. A suggestion when it stops at the pass to the second layer,
    go back manually and have it resume from the same position. Good luck.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Hell71 you use Verbatim 100Go or Verbatim Mitsubishi 100Go ?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Verbatim
    Quote Quote  
  6. BDXL recorded in two and three layers is reproduced perfectly by my Panasonic UB900.
    I bought one and it recognizes all the discs without problems.
    A greeting
    Quote Quote  
  7. How about SONY UBP-X800M2 and panasonic 820, panasonic 450 , have bdxl support ?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by valynew View Post
    How about SONY UBP-X800M2 and panasonic 820, panasonic 450 , have bdxl support ?
    The panasonic 820 no, the other two until they don`t come out and someone tries we can not know, in the official specifications it does not say that they can read bdxl.
    Quote Quote  
  9. I wonder if the new Panasonic UB9000 can playback BDXL.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Exactly what is the best and easiest way to compress material to a BD50 disc? I can see that many 4K UHD discs only have 50-60 GB data on them. I dont want to compress the bitrate on the video, but simply removing some of the many Audio-tracks should be possible?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Yes it's possible, but just with the video-movie and only one audio-track, many of 4K BD-Disc will be more 50Gb...
    Quote Quote