VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or try DVDFab and copy, convert or make Blu-rays and DVDs! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    The Sony x700 read the 100gb bdxl discs, burned at x2 with the DVDFab burner. Not use imgburn. Use only the 2layer from the disc, setting 66gb. They played perfectly.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Hell71 View Post
    The Sony x700 read the 100gb bdxl discs, burned at x2 with the DVDFab burner. Not use imgburn. Use only the 2layer from the disc, setting 66gb. They played perfectly.
    In your case it will work for you and I will not discuss it, but I know more people who have Sony X700 and it doesnīt work. I did the test myself recording as you say and it didnīt work either, that is, it reads it but when it reaches the second layer stops.
    Today there is no method or player (except the vast majority of the Panasonic ub900) that makes the bdxl to 100%.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    I not know what to tell you, it works for me, I do not understand why it does not work for you. I use the verbatim 100gb disc. A suggestion when it stops at the pass to the second layer,
    go back manually and have it resume from the same position. Good luck.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Hell71 you use Verbatim 100Go or Verbatim Mitsubishi 100Go ?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Verbatim
    Quote Quote