VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, hoping someone can tell me where to find what I need. I have a very old monitor, Sanyo SMT-190 color composite crt type. I want to test it out so I can sell it but need to take pics of it with a signal going to it. But neither my laptop (hdmi) or my older computer (scart, vga, svideo) have this single composite video jack. I'm attaching a picture to show what I'm seeing. That's it! Man I really miss Radio Shack. Any links to the correct adapter and suggestions of where to get it near Wash DC/N VA would be most appreciated. Thanks!
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20180301_027[1].jpg
Views:	66
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	44823  

Quote Quote  
  2. Don't you have a cable or satellite box with composite out? An old VHS deck? Camcorder? If you have to buy a can converter you'll spend more money than you'll get for the monitor. This is about as cheap as it gets (VGA to composite):

https://www.amazon.com/Resolution-Composite-S-Video-Converter-Adapter/dp/B019JS7QFU/
    Quote Quote