VideoHelp Forum

Try DVD Fab Video Downloader and rip Netflix video! Or Try DVD Fab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey guys, I hope someone can help me out. I'm getting a bit frustrated here. I'm trying to set up my PS4 Pro to work with this HDMI switch. I'm pretty sure my dad and I have everything connected correctly, but the problem is i'm only seeing 1080p on our Sony XBR55x930D, supports 4K HDR and the game i'm trying to play is Resident Evil 7 Biohazard which is a PS4 Pro enhanced game, meaning it is HDR capable.

I've switched the cables around, played with the setting on the TV and PS4Pro, I just can't get it to the HDR setting, like it's greyed out and it wont let me. Any help is appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Do you have a ps vr? If so just know it will disable hdr unless you plug you ps directly into the tv - https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74639987?page=1
    also check what hdmi port you are using. the hdmi 1 port on many uhd tv is where the hdr option works on . its usually the first HDMi port for most 4k uhd tvs.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes, I have a PS VR that I connected also. Ok, thanks for the advice, I'll take a look and try your suggestions.
    Quote Quote