VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Help! I am a teacher that was given by her school a Hitachi DZ-HS300A to use but no instruction manual and just told to learn it by trial and error. Well, I have taped various videos on it but do not know how to finalize the videos in order to download them. I have it plugged into the AC adapter but when I select a video or even all videos and push the Finalize button, a message comes up and am told to put it in DVD mode. What does that mean?! I only have one button that says DVD/HD near the power button and I have gone through the menu looking for a mode change. I have also looked the manual up online but it was not helpful. Does anyone know how to do this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. If you Google it there is a choice of manual sources for your camera.
    Canon C100 mk2 - Dell XPS8700 i7 - Win 10 - 24gb RAM - GTX 1060/6GB - DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.3 - Blackmagic Speed Editor - Presonus Faderport 1 - 3 calibrated screens
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, I already googled the manual but it is just as confusing. It tell s me as step 3 to "Use the f/e/d/c/A buttons to choose "Finalize DVD" on the "DVD Setting"menu screen, and then press the A button." There are no letter buttons on this camera! What is the f/e/d/c/A buttons?!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    This is an interesting read:
    http://uk.pcmag.com/hitachi-dzhs300a/24029/review/hitachi-dzhs300a

Does it take MiniDVDs or full size DVDs?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    mini. Apparently the problem is it is in HD mode and I need to get it into DVD mode to finalize it. No idea how.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Floridateacher
    I'm a teacher in a bilingual middle school in Florida. Where can I purchase Hitachi DZ-HS300A documentation or buy a research paper manual? I need it urgently, because I have practically no time to prepare short video lectures.
    Hello,
    Actually you don't need to pay for it. It's in a free access online on camera.manualsonline and Manualslib. Just search "Hitachi DZ-HS300A manual online" and there you have it.
    Quote Quote