I mentioned in a previous thread that when I try downloading from youtube using Freemake Downloader, a youtube message pops up saying I must log on in order to make the download work. I log on but the message just keeps buffering and I get nowhere fast! I have to give up.
It has been said that all of this can be overcome by simply installing the latest Freemake Video Downloader software; can somebody confirm for me that this is correct, please?
My worry is Freemake start making restrictions on their softwares after a time, like they did with their Video Converter: Unless you purchase a gold pack key you get logos at the start and end of all conversions. The key removes them. I am hoping that Freemake has not done anything similar with the Freemake Downloader(?) If they have not, I will feel better about trying for the update version.

I am not able to contact Freemake support any more and possible never will be able to! Without any warning, they Suspended my account. I do not know why or when the suspension will ever be lifted. It has been over a year now! So beware, folks! Freemake can turn nasty with their customers anytime without warning!
Regards