VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thread
  1. The link is:
    https://www.paraliminal.com/paracarousel/event?aff=4653

    I have tried youtube-dl, JDownloader and sites like fetchfile.net nothing works.

    Does anyone know how to download the 51 paraliminals from that page, preferably before they are taken away on Friday morning? Thanks!
    Last edited by pcf; 14th Feb 2018 at 18:37.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Press F12 in a browser to bring up Developer Tools. Switch to the Network tab. Click on one of the audio selections in the main browser window. Watch for the MP3 URL in the network traffic. For exemple:

    https://s2.content.video.llnw.net/smedia/4151ef31c72249669b8e1da5cf8c3010/L1/zAqUGaxRY...-super-all.mp3
    Quote Quote  
  3. Oh my god, what a great way to find links!

    Never knew about this before, but thanks a bunch, I suspect that this will help me work around most of the similar things I want to download.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by pcf View Post
    I suspect that this will help me work around most of the similar things I want to download.
    Most things won't be as easy as finding a link to an mp3 file. For example, videos are often stored as many separate video and audio files. You may need to find an M3U8 link, then use ffmpeg (directly, or indirectly via youtube-dl or other program) to download and concatenate/mux all the pieces.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Press F12 in a browser to bring up Developer Tools. Switch to the Network tab. Click on one of the audio selections in the main browser window. Watch for the MP3 URL in the network traffic. For exemple:

    https://s2.content.video.llnw.net/smedia/4151ef31c72249669b8e1da5cf8c3010/L1/zAqUGaxRY...-super-all.mp3
    I tried to find a link for https://www.paraliminal.com/Paraliminal/10-Minute-Supercharger in Chrome using the method you mentioned.. couldn't see any media link... Any idea how can I get it? Is it now embedded in any other link?

    I use a paid VPN..
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by indianhacker View Post
    I tried to find a link for https://www.paraliminal.com/Paraliminal/10-Minute-Supercharger in Chrome using the method you mentioned.. couldn't see any media link...
    I don't get any audio or video on that page at all. Are you sure that's the right page?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by indianhacker View Post
    I tried to find a link for https://www.paraliminal.com/Paraliminal/10-Minute-Supercharger in Chrome using the method you mentioned.. couldn't see any media link... Any idea how can I get it? Is it now embedded in any other link?
    You have to go to a page that actually has media links. That page doesn't have any.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United States
    Search PM
    @pcf Did you get this working? They have another Carousel thing going this week but the F12 network connections view doesn't seem to show the URLs for individual files... Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, or maybe they've changed how it works since you last tried it?
    Quote Quote  
  9. For a very reasonable fee, I will sell you some actual snake oil, and offer a small sack of wet crap for free.

    That stuff is garbage.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United States
    Search PM
    I'd agree they're probably *mostly* garbage, which is why I'm not buying them. Most of them don't even sound interesting to me. But I tried one to sleep and it seemed to help a little bit, so it might be worth the time of downloading that one, maybe?

    I mean, hey, if you hate them so much, then, great, help me download them for free instead of buying them, lol...
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads