VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Thread
  1. I need to get this video http://www.mtvasia.com/episodes/s62i2e/the-ride-enrique-iglesias-the-ride-S1-E2 .I tried with livestreamer but it only downloads 8 minute of the video.Can you please help me?Sorry for my English
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    USA
    Search Comp PM
    Kamila, in the future please use a more descriptive subject title in your posts to allow others to search for similar topics.
    I will change yours this time. From our rules:
    Try to choose a subject that describes your topic. Please do not use topic subjects like Help me!!! or Problems.
    I have also deleted your second duplicate post.
    Please do not cross post, once is enough.

    Thanks,

    Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote  
  3. Please someone(
    Quote Quote  
  4. Why are you deleting my messages in this thread https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/285567-How-to-capture-record-streaming-video/page13 ?
    Originally Posted by redwudz View Post
    Kamila, in the future please use a more descriptive subject title in your posts to allow others to search for similar topics.
    I will change yours this time. From our rules:
    Try to choose a subject that describes your topic. Please do not use topic subjects like Help me!!! or Problems.
    I have also deleted your second duplicate post.
    Please do not cross post, once is enough.

    Thanks,

    Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote  
  5. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    USA
    Search Comp PM
    Please read our rules before posting. Further cross posting will get you banned.

    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/72386-Forum-rules-Acceptable-Use-Policy-(AUP)?

    From our rules:
    Do not post the same topic on several forums.
    Please do not cross post, once is enough.
    Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote  
  6. How I can get help?(
    Originally Posted by redwudz View Post
    Please read our rules before posting. Further cross posting will get you banned.

    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/72386-Forum-rules-Acceptable-Use-Policy-(AUP)?

    From our rules:
    Do not post the same topic on several forums.
    Please do not cross post, once is enough.
    Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote  
  7. Hi ,

    Code:
    php megaloader_22.php "https://mega.nz/#!UbxlFRKT!lc3ucRV2gzi_NvKj8VUTabBs42jF0SSDEYL1_oC2iVk"
    Megaloader by Darby_Crash
    Downloading of EI.mp4 in progress...
    Downloaded 24 of 1052 chunks
    I don't give more informations , as this video seems to speaks about EI .

    Cheers .
    JE SUIS CHARLIE !!!
    Quote Quote  
  8. EI = Enrique Iglesias.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Hi ,

    Sorry I can't help you , Darby_Crash's site is protected .

    Cheers .
    JE SUIS CHARLIE !!!
    Quote Quote  
  10. Hello!I need help again...Is it possible to delete the voice speaking in Italian in the background and leave only English? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJwSSCVHJt4&t=531s
    Quote Quote  
  11. Sure. Hire Enrique Iglesias to do a voiceover for you.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by aazerty View Post
    ... I don't give more informations , as this video seems to speaks about EI ...
    hahaha, that's a good one


    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    ... Hire Enrique Iglesias to do a voiceover for you.
    this one, too


    thank you guys!
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads