VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, dear all.

I like to test programs. Subtitling programs also, as I make subtitles from some videos when needed.

Concerning about VisualSubSync, do you know how to make the video bar appears not on the side of the audio bar, but on the side of the text bar?

1) Audio Bar + Video Bar Together - On the same side ( default ):

[Attachment 44676 - Click to enlarge]

2) Audio Bar Alone at the Top of the Program + Video Bar on the Side by Text Bar:

[Attachment 44677 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 44678 - Click to enlarge]

If you have some tips to do it it will be nice to hear!

Thanks.

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Quote Quote  
  2. First of all, thank you because I didn't know that videohelp had a section dedicated to Visualsubsync Enhanced and it's an honor as it is an absolute reference point.

Your question is quite simple, the video can be detached from the interface

normally is on the right side of the audio preview section

but you can detach it using the option in view menů

and move it where you want

Quote Quote  
  3. @ red5goahead

Hi! Thanks for your reply!

Very easy. And helps if I let audio bar at the top alone. More room for timing job. Specially if PC monitor is large / lengthy.

Do you know if VisualSubSync has some plugins available nowadays? I mean, some "tools" that can improve / extend even more the power of VisualSubSync?

I could find some link:

---> https://www.visualsubsync.org/links

For those who want to create karaoke subtitles ( or even anime ASS/ SSA sophisticated subtitles ) using VisualSubSync can you point some nice tutorial? I mean: we can do karaoke / anime subtitles using VSS, yes?

And again: many thanks for your help!

I liked a lot the enhanced version! Such nice program should always be improved and updated!

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Last edited by devilcoelhodog; 14th Feb 2018 at 23:41.
    Quote Quote