VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am trying to use MCTemporalDenoise and I got a Acess Violation on line 700, please help.
    Here is line 700
    Code:
    \ :                                i.FFT3Dgpu(sigma=sigma*0.8,sigma2=sigma*0.6,sigma3=sigma*0.4,sigma4=sigma*0.2,bw=bwbh,bh=bwbh,ow=owoh,oh=owoh,plane=chroma?4:0,bt=bt,precision=precision).gradfun2db(thr=1.0+sigma*0.05)
    Last edited by sirmechanoid; 4th Feb 2018 at 18:06. Reason: PRIAVTE
    Quote Quote  
  2. What are your settings ? Post your script.

Try GPU=false . I'm guessing it's calling FFT3DGPU , but you don't have it, or drivers configured correctly
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    What are your settings ? Post your script.

Try GPU=false . I'm guessing it's calling FFT3DGPU , but you don't have it, or drivers configured correctly
    Doing gpu=false fixed it up.
    It is very slow, though, I would like a fix to allow usage of my GPU, but for the time being it worked.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Do you have DX9? Is your GPU supported? Note the "Install" section and the lists of supported and unsupported GPUs:

http://avisynth.org.ru/docs/english/externalfilters/fft3dgpu.htm
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Do you have DX9? Is your GPU supported? Note the "Install" section and the lists of supported and unsupported GPUs:

http://avisynth.org.ru/docs/english/externalfilters/fft3dgpu.htm
    Im using windows 10, direct X9 doesn't work, also I have a gaming GPU
    Quote Quote  
  6. MTCD is a slow filter. The portion dependent on the GPU is small. With a fast GPU, it might make a few% difference at most . A slow GPU actually makes it slower than GPU=false, and prone to crashes (FFT3dGPU is not stable) .

You're better off running 64bit avisynth+ MT . MTCD is not very well multithreaded, and it's a complicated filter with lots of bottlenecks, but it will probably be 20-30% faster than avisynth 32bit MT, maybe 50-80% faster than vanilla 32bit ST
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    MTCD is a slow filter. The portion dependent on the GPU is small. With a fast GPU, it might make a few% difference at most . A slow GPU actually makes it slower than GPU=false, and prone to crashes (FFT3dGPU is not stable) .

You're better off running 64bit avisynth+ MT . MTCD is not very well multithreaded, and it's a complicated filter with lots of bottlenecks, but it will probably be 20-30% faster than avisynth 32bit MT, maybe 50-80% faster than vanilla 32bit ST
    I'm a beginner, and do keep in mind I am encoding anime. I am using a tutorial as I want a specific result.
    Quote Quote