VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Right I've done it. My Macbook Pro's Logic Board died a death and I've gone to W10. I bought a Pioneer Bluray writer and some 25Gb discs.

What software would anyone recommend to me to be able to make Bluray disc, please. . Any help appreciated. My PC is an Asus ViviBook S14 and seems to be up to the job.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

I would say I'm a 5 out of ten for tech savviness
    Last edited by fazza8; 4th Feb 2018 at 06:33.
    carpe diem maņana
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    For freeware, maybe multiAVCHD

Others here: https://www.videohelp.com/software/sections/authoring-bd-hd-dvd

Or here: https://www.videohelp.com/software/sections/all-in-one-blu-ray-converters

It can get complicated and/or expensive.

And I would highly recommend ImgBurn to burn the disc. And Verbatim BD discs.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I downloaded multiAVCHD and it seemed to go well but then I got avsintho.exe missing message. Any idea what that might be?
    carpe diem maņana
    Quote Quote  
  4. avsintho.exe
    Could this be AVSInfo.exe? It's supposed to be in [Installed path\]multiAVCHD\tools.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes. That was it ? Sorry to be a pain, but how do you do that?
    carpe diem maņana
    Quote Quote  
  6. Looked in my installation for multiAVCHD. Perhaps try to re-install.

multiAVCHD has the advantage of encoding your mkv to meet the specifications for Blu-ray (look at the upper right corner at Videohelp "What is") if needed.

If your mkv already meet the specifications tsMuxerGUI is very easy to use to create a BD iso to burn with ImgBurn.
    Quote Quote  
  7. BD Rebuilder to convert from MKV to Blu-ray structure and ImgBurn to burn to disc.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You need to install AviSynth for multiavchd and java if you don't have that installed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote