VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone, I need help with Aegisub.When I translate it in Aegisub it works fine but when I put the subtitle file, the way the text should be inverts
    [Attachment 44556 - Click to enlarge]

This is how it should be

But instead this is what happens when I play it in VLC or any other player
    [Attachment 44557 - Click to enlarge]

If you look a little closer, the right order (in the upper picture) isn't displayed correctly on the picture down, this happens when I just add the subtitle to the file or when I hardsub it.It is always there. How do I fix this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Open the subtitle in Subtitle Edit. Use Tools -> Merge lines with same time codes..
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by videobruger View Post
    Open the subtitle in Subtitle Edit. Use Tools -> Merge lines with same time codes..
    I did that.But it only fixed issue on one episode. Now when I try to do it it doesn't work (probably because there aren't many sentences with same time codes.

The sentences are still inverted and each first inverted sentence (the sentence that should go first) has <br /> in the Subtitle Edit
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    That is normal behaviour. If you have two subtitles with the same time, it overlaps both of them, inverting the order.
    You need to concatenate both lines or add a different style to each of the lines.
    Quote Quote