VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I want to use FFMPEG to merege multiple audios and one audio file that will contain all of them .

Each audio file have some delay from the start - lets say that the first audio start 30 seconds after start ( the first 30 seconds will have white noise )

And the second audio file will start 90 seconds after start.

Each of the audio length is 35 seconds.

How to do it ?
    Quote Quote  
  2. What kind of audio is it?
    Quote Quote  
  3. the kind of the audio is simple wav files.
    i try to use this

ffmpeg.exe -report - -i "Storage\\1.wav" -i "Storage\\2.wav" -i "Storage\\3.wav" -filter_complex "adelay=30000|30000" "adelay=91000|91000" "adelay=151000|151000" -c:v copy "Storage\\ALL.wav"

but i get an error

"count not write header form the output file - Error init out stream 0:8"
    Quote Quote  
  4. For WAV files it's easy to get rid of the delay entirely using DelayCut.

Or, can't you append the three audio files together to make a single file?
    Quote Quote  
  5. yes and no ... i want to append 3 audio files together but between each file i need to have 30 seconds delay - and yes .. the output is single wav file

But i need the code that doing it because i need to make this marge from my code
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hello,

I am using Mplayer command line tool to gather information from different files.
    When the parsed media contains a video stream, it is possible to specify the numbers of frames to read with the "-frames" option? It has to be at least 1 frame in order to get the applied aspect ratio; but when there is no video stream, like MPEG Elementary Stream, the only possible way I found to stop audio playback is to stop the process manually by pressing the 'q' key. How to stop audio playback after a specific time with MPlayer???
    Last edited by Nelson357; 5th Oct 2018 at 23:19.
    Quote Quote