VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How do I finalize a dvd made on this machine? It plays fine, but only on this machine. I can't find a menu to finalize it. The manual says it will play in other machines when it's finalized, but it doesn't tell you how. Thanks,
    mm
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by michaelmud View Post
    How do I finalize a dvd made on this machine? It plays fine, but only on this machine. I can't find a menu to finalize it. The manual says it will play in other machines when it's finalized, but it doesn't tell you how. Thanks,
    mm
    If you are looking for instructions on how to finalize DVDs recorded by your Toshiba DR570KU using the normal process provided by the machine itself, download a PDF copy of the user's guide here: https://support.toshiba.com/support/modelHome?freeText=2805105 then read page 16.

The instructions I wrote in that old thread linked to in the previous post are for situations where data on an unfinalized disc must be recovered because finalization failed or the DVD was never finalized and the DVD recorder that made the disc is either dead or not in your possession.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks. I found the finalization instructions in the playback section of the book. Logical, yes? I don't think so.
    Quote Quote