VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm exporting 4k 60 fps from Premiere Pro through Advanced frame server "RGB24" and avisynth plus "ConvertToYV24(matrix="rec709")". ffmpeg -i "" -c:v libx264 -preset slow -crf 14 -maxrate 30000k -bufsize 30000k -profile:v high444 -pix_fmt yuv444p -x264opts colorprim=bt709:transfer=bt709:colormatrix=bt709:k eyint=30:min-keyint=15 ""
    Exported 7 seconds clip becomes 2 frames shorter than its original. Addition -vsync 0 doesn't change anything. What is wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  2. afs is known to be buggy in many ways

Check your script in vdub or avspmod to determine if afs or pp is dropping the frames. If the frames are there in the script, then it's ffmpeg dropping frames. Check that the framerates match in PP, export settings, avisynth and ffmpeg - that can cause dropped frames

Or you can try voukoder, a new plugin for PP in development to export directly
    https://github.com/Vouk/voukoder
    Quote Quote  
  3. I think ffmpeg works fine. I tried this ffmpeg command without PP and afs. Everything was fine. Do you know any alternative to afs for PP?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by qo4on View Post
    Do you know any alternative to afs for PP?
    debugmode frameserver, but it is known to have problems as well for many people . There is no stable frameserver for PP since about CS4/CS5 . Very buggy since then. Other issues besides dropped as well, corrupt frames, audio glitches

If you didn't need avs for other processing, voukoder can export using libx264/libx265 directly
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'd like to use nvenc encoder 265, nvenc lossless encoder with PP. Is there any way to do that?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'd never frameserve out of Premiere.
    Just encode a lossless intermediary before the next software/script use.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
    Just encode a lossless intermediary before the next software/script use.
    Unfortunately I don't have enough disk space for that
    Quote Quote