VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi. I have a .mov file which MeGUI tells me is 'unsupported'. Did some googling and read about QTReader and QTInput but I cannot find either of these plugins (or maybe one's a filter, I'm not sure). When it comes to loading a .mov file, what's the generally preferred method? And where are the necessary tools to be found? Many thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. ffVideoSource or LSmashVideoSource.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Post sample or at least MediaInfo of the file in question if ffVideoSource or LSmashVideoSource don't work.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks. Trying both ffVideoSource and LSmashVideoSource (without any Indexing) gave me a "there is no function called..." error but it turns out I didn't really have a problem: MeGUI's Indexer couldn't initially see the file but when I changed the option from 'all supported files' to 'all files', it did and the file is now loaded as LSMASHVideoSource. Thanks again.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by pooksahib View Post
    Thanks. Trying both ffVideoSource and LSmashVideoSource (without any Indexing) gave me a "there is no function called..."
    They are third party filters. You need to download and install (or explicitly LoadPlugin them) them.
    Quote Quote  
  6. ffms2 and l-smash are part of the MeGUI package and will be downloaded automatically if required (well, at least if used via MeGUI's One-Click Encoder or AVS Script Creator).
    Quote Quote