VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    I read elsewhere online that VDHelper has a setting which will let you choose the destination: Tools > Options in the General Tab, there is a section for downloads. Set to 'Always ask me where to save file'. Have you seen this at all?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    i don't know where you read this. But there are actually 4 tabs. General (nothing to set here just informative) then appereance (here are found something like file dialog can be changed from tab to window) never tried this. Then Behaviour tab most important and then last one More with blacklist and coversion settings. Probably the option in appereance from tab to window, but for sure there is not option. Only option related to this Addon is from FF tools - addons and here at VDH is option. It open appereance tab as first, but you can swith to anything.

Unfortunatelly cannot now restart. I'm logged in chess server and don't wanna disconnect.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by hek View Post
    Originally Posted by roma_turok View Post
    Originally Posted by hek View Post
    It installs the newest premium version
    Did you try Youtube-DLG ?
    Unfortunately it doesnt show thumbnails. No speed limit, cant add multiple links at the same time etc. Its really not even close to Freemake.
    What about YDL-UI ??
    Quote Quote  
  4. hello
    I use Freemake Video Downloader since many years, I've bought one key and just before the last upgrades everything was perfect.
    Today I meet a problem with this software, impossible to download vidéos from Youtube in 4K or 12K.
    By the past I've always downloaded this kind of big videos but today it's impossible, the settings are blocked in 1080P and not 4K or 12K.
    Normally the menu's option show us the 1080P in red colour anf for the 4K it's purple, but today impossible to have these HD.
    Also, I have one PC with Windows 8.1 and Freemake Video Downloader ask me the key that I payed but with my new PC with Windows 10 Freemake Video Downloader don't want my Key, is free...

I must say that I can't understand how work today Freemake Video Downloader, please do youy have any informations or ideas ?

Please, excuse me for my poor English, in advance a great thanks. Olivier.

Here the two links in 4K and 12K but with freemake video downloader impossible to have better than 1080p, is it a bug ?

Link: https://youtu.be/cFC71rFejvo

Link: https://youtu.be/UN3uF3990Q0
    Quote Quote  
  5. Jihosoft 4K Video Downloader is a perfect alternative to Freemake video downloader, it works well on downloading videos from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other sites.
    Quote Quote