VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have anime called Fairy Tail and have 175 files on it
    i would like to change the default title(Main title) of each file to the same one as file name ,right now by default the title is (Fairy Tail Part X Disc X) and if possible i would like to remove it or change it to the same as file name

Default Arguments CMD
    Code:
    "C:/Program Files/MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" --ui-language en --output ^"E:\Fairy Tail\Fairy Tail 1 ^(1^).mkv^" --language 0:und --default-track 0:yes --language 1:jpn --language 2:eng --track-name ^"2:English Subs Retail^" --default-track 2:yes ^"^(^" ^"E:\Fairy Tail\Fairy Tail 1.mkv^" ^"^)^" --title ^"Fairy Tail Part 1 Disc 1^" --track-order 0:0,0:1,0:2
    and i attached some basic info using mkvtoolnix

looking forward to your help
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Help.png
Views:	202
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	44358  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Help2.png
Views:	117
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	44359  

Quote Quote  
  2. To add:
    --title "%%~na"
    To remove:
    --title ""
    (You can add these to the command you got in the other thread. Then all will be done in a single step.)

Are you aware of the mkvmerge documentation? You seem to ask a lot of similar questions in short succession.
    There's also mkvpropedit which changes mkv headers without a remux:

for %%a in (*.mkv) do mkvpropedit "%%a" --edit info --set "title=%%~na"
    or
    for %%a in (*.mkv) do mkvpropedit "%%a" --edit info --delete title
    Last edited by sneaker; 9th Jan 2018 at 15:51.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    Code:
    "C:/Program Files/MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" --ui-language en --output ^"E:\Fairy Tail\Fairy Tail 1 ^(1^).mkv^" --title "%%~na" --language 0:und --default-track 0:yes --language 1:jpn --language 2:eng --track-name ^"2:English Subs Retail^" --default-track 2:yes ^"^(^" ^"E:\Fairy Tail\Fairy Tail 1.mkv^" ^"^)^" --title ^"Fairy Tail Part 1 Disc 1^"
    Are you aware of the mkvmerge documentation? You seem to ask a lot of questions in short succession.
    no i am not,it is my first time hearing that and actually started to doing this since yesterday (video thing),im completely new here
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    To add:
    --title "%%~na"
    To remove:
    --title ""
    (You can add these to the command you got in the other thread. Then all will be done in a single step.)

Are you aware of the mkvmerge documentation? You seem to ask a lot of similar questions in short succession.

or
    is this the right link for mkvpropedit ?
    Code:
    https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=163753
    im downloading java right now to run the mkvpropedit
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    To add:
    --title "%%~na"
    To remove:
    --title ""

or
    the current code that i tried
    Code:
    "C:/Users/Ragnam/Downloads/Compressed/jmkvpropedit-1.3.4pre-bin/JMkvpropedit.exe
    set output_folder=E:\Fairy Tail\test
    pause
    it didn't recognize mkvpropedit..
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Help2.png
Views:	177
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	44360  

Quote Quote  
  6. mkvpropedit (without the "j") is part of mkvtoolnix, in the same folder as mkvmerge. jmkvpropedit is a third-party GUI for mkvpropedit - you don't need it if you want to use from command/batch.
    Quote Quote