VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have this anime called Fairy Tail and in each video file it has 2 Audio Track(Eng,Jpn),and 2 Sub Track(Eng Sign/Song Only,Eng Sub)
    Information about ID :
    ID :
    0 = Video Itself
    1 = Eng Audio
    2 = Jap Audio
    3 = Eng Sign/Song Sub
    4 = Eng Sub
    and i would like it to only have Jap Audio with Eng Sub ( Id 2 and 4 )

the script that i have right now goes like this
    set mkvmerge ="C:/Program Files/MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe"
    set output_folder=E:\Fairy Tail
    for /r %%a in (*.mkv) do call %mkvmerge% -o "%output_folder%\%%~na.mkv" --audio-tracks 2 --subtitle-tracks 4 --language 0:und --default-track 0:yes --language 2:jpn --language 4:eng --track-name ^"4:English Subs Retail^" --default-track 4:yes ^"^ "%%a" --track-order 0:0,0:2,0:4

but it didn't work ,opened with cmd and there were some lines going fast and i can't read it at all and instant close after it is done but nothing happened and you can see about example info from MKVTooLnix itself about the video file from the picture i attach.
    Looking forward for your help

Edit : Problem Solved
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Help.png
Views:	1011
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	44353  

Last edited by Inoyama; 9th Jan 2018 at 14:24. Reason: Result of Consulting in Forum
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    in Mkvtoolnix uncheck unwanted tracks at least(ID 1) but probably also chapters and global tags. Rename destination file to something reasonabel E:\movie.mkv
    And let us know, what happened.

Edit: actually good think to do is also rename your source file to something less complicated.

Bernix
    Last edited by Bernix; 9th Jan 2018 at 07:34. Reason: file instead folder and EDIT
    Quote Quote  
  3. First line: there must be no space between "mkvmerge" and "=".
    Third line: The ^"^ doesn't belong.
    For future: add line at the end with "pause". Then you can read error messages because window won't close.

Code:
    set mkvmerge="C:/Program Files/MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe"
     for /r %%a in (*.mkv) do call %mkvmerge% -o "%output_folder%\%%~na.mkv" --audio-tracks 2 --subtitle-tracks 4 --language 0:und --default-track 0:yes --language 2:jpn --language 4:eng --track-name ^"4:English Subs Retail^" --default-track 4:yes "%%a"
    pause
    Quote Quote  
  4. There is also MKVBatch. You can set up filters for audio/subs.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Bernix View Post
    Hi,
    in Mkvtoolnix uncheck unwanted tracks at least(ID 1) but probably also chapters and global tags. Rename destination file to something reasonabel E:\movie.mkv
    And let us know, what happened.

Edit: actually good think to do is also rename your source file to something less complicated.

Bernix
    there is too many file if want to renamed it to short one,there is 175 files of it,is there any way to batch rename file?

Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    First line: there must be no space between "mkvmerge" and "=".
    For future: add line at the end with "pause". Then you can read error messages because window won't close.

Code:
     for /r %%a in (*.mkv) do call %mkvmerge% -o "%output_folder%\%%~na.mkv" --audio-tracks 2 --subtitle-tracks 4 --language 0:und --default-track 0:yes --language 2:jpn --language 4:eng --track-name ^"4:English Subs Retail^" --default-track 4:yes "%%a"
    pause
    I tried using your code and it tells me that there will be duplicate or something ( i included picture in the attachment when i use yours code )

Originally Posted by videobruger View Post
    There is also MKVBatch. You can set up filters for audio/subs.
    For some reason i can't open MKVBatch because of missing UnitSuiteFree.ocx ,im using Windows 10 64 bit fyi
    tried to google it how to fix it but couldn't find any way to fix it at all
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Help2.png
Views:	274
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	44354  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Help2.png
Views:	89
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	44355  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    For renaming there is lots of programs.
    For example very good program called Bulk rename utility. It can remove spaces, has plenty of option and supports regular expressions.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Inoyama View Post
    I tried using your code and it tells me that there will be duplicate or something ( i included picture in the attachment when i use yours code )
    You can't run the code in "E:\Fairy Tail" and output to "E:\Fairy Tail" at the same time with the same filenames. Change output to e.g. "E:\Fairy Tail\output" or something.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Bernix View Post
    For renaming there is lots of programs.
    For example very good program called Bulk rename utility. It can remove spaces, has plenty of option and supports regular expressions.

Bernix
    Works like charm,now my file is in good namee ~
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    First line: there must be no space between "mkvmerge" and "=".

Code:
    pause
    !! it now works!!! i just need to change the directory of output folder
    thank you very much ^^
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    Originally Posted by Inoyama View Post
    You can't run the code in "E:\Fairy Tail" and output to "E:\Fairy Tail" at the same time with the same filenames. Change output to e.g. "E:\Fairy Tail\output" or something.
    yep exactly,thanks~
    Quote Quote