VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi experts, please I have a scrip for stream a video in youtube (ffmpeg -f lavfi -i anullsrc -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://adminrueba123@xxx.xxx.xx.xx:554/Streaming/Channels/102 -tune zerolatency -vcodec libx264 -pix_fmt + -c:v copy -c:a aac -strict experimental -f flv rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and need enter image jpg in the video, I read that is possible put various imputs in command ffmpeg, how anybody help me whit this issue.
    Quote Quote  
  2. (Concatenate streams in real time? I have no clue, post deleted)
    Last edited by raffriff42; 6th Jan 2018 at 22:32.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Turn off smiley parsing or provide your current command line in code frame (all available from advanced forum editor) currently i don't understand your problem and can't even try to help.
    Perhaps you can describe your problem with more details. Not sure if you already have encoded audio with video and you just trying to add overlay with logo on already existing video (transcode usage case) or perhaps you have only audio and you need to create video from jpg and combine with audio.
    Last edited by pandy; 7th Jan 2018 at 09:49.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    HI, my problem is that I dont know how I can put image and video in the same streaming, the same as TV channel, for example in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNYcIK_omKA) in the botton corner have a jpg in the video, this but various jpg. The actual command is (ffmpeg -f lavfi -i anullsrc -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://yyyyy:zzzzzzxxxxxxxxxxx:554/Streaming/Channels/102 -tune zerolatency -vcodec libx264 -pix_fmt + -c:v copy -c:a aac -strict experimental -f flv rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Thanks a lot
    Quote Quote  
  5. You need to use overlay filter and overlay your image on top of video. Of you picture to overlay on video in rectangular then it will be good if your image format support alpha channel (for example PNG support alpha channel i.e. transparency).

https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#overlay-1

However examples in documentation forcing you to use -filter_complex - instead filter_complex you can provide your image as another video within regular video filter -vf by using 'movie' https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#movie-1

I use something like bellow (simplified for this thread):
    Code:
    ffmpeg -y -i "video_in" -vf "scale=iw:ih[xxx];movie=image.png[yyy];[xxx] [yyy] overlay=W-w-16:H-h-64" -c:v libx264 "video_out"
    Quote Quote