VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Title says it all. I was astonished with it. I am using Windows version. Sample screenshot is shown.

Please fix it or am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks in advance!

-Tetsuji Rai
    [Attachment 44300 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Tick "change fps" and choose "24000/1001". Then test if file is sync to the end. (If not, try other values, i.e. 24, 25 ...)
    Quote Quote  
  3. hehe
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    Tick "change fps" and choose "24000/1001". Then test if file is sync to the end. (If not, try other values, i.e. 24, 25 ...)
    Thank you for the tip. I haven't seen the whole movie yet, but the subtitle track was removed. When tsMuxer loads the .mkv file, it says as the screenshot. I found this ignored track was subtitle. BTW this .mkv was made by Handbrake, combining .mp4 and .srt files. Which is to blame
    [Attachment 44303 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  5. tsMuxer should support srt/text in mkv so you are probably doing something wrong. I can't tell from just the screenshot, though. But it doesn't matter, just drag&drop the .srt into tsMuxer directly.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    tsMuxer should support srt/text in mkv so you are probably doing something wrong. I can't tell from just the screenshot, though. But it doesn't matter, just drag&drop the .srt into tsMuxer directly.
    ah, thanks. I forgot tsMuxer accepts srt files.

Thank you very much....

Then the problem is why fps 90000 happens,,,,?

regards,

-Tetsuji Rai
    Quote Quote  
  7. Just change the fps in tsmuxer to 23.976.

Tsmuxer doesn't recognize streams that are not to spec in a given container. Technically srt will work in mp4 container but shouldn't be muxed within. Similarly if you mux TrueHD audio into a MKV tsmuxer will not like that either even though it plays fine. So to answer your question it's probably the srt that's the problem unless your audio stream is also other than AAC.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you tommy.

The audio track is AAC. That's the problem...then does avoiding AAC solve the problem?
    Quote Quote  
  9. That's the problem...then does avoiding AAC solve the problem?
    It depends on the container if mp4 then anything other than AAC will be a problem. For MKV it should be at least be AC3 but not TrueHD.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by maverick6664 View Post
    Then the problem is why fps 90000 happens,,,,?
    There is high chance that video is or VFR or corrupted and this is how TSMuxer response (perhaps bug in code) - PCR clock is 90000Hz and as such tsmuxer may replace incorrect or not existing frame rate with smallest possible value (common way to deal with VFR video is repeat frames with highest possible frequency).
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks, tommy and pandy. I think I understood. I thought 90000Hz was higher than dvd audio sampling rate, so I was wondering why.
    Quote Quote