VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi i would like to make a top 10 box office video avi but i want to edit and write the name of the movies and rank them and add numbers thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. You'll have to be more precise as to what you're trying to do. But you can add text with subtitles easily enough. And if the subs are to last throughout the movie, then they can easily be made to do so. If you want to burn them in or hardcode them, you can do that as well, keeping in mind you'll have to reencode.

If that doesn't address what you're trying to do, then please add more information and try to be more clear and precise.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you manono but what app i need to you use
    Quote Quote  
  4. What app for what? For adding subtitles to a video? I make SSA subs using SubStation Alpha and might use the VSFilter.dll to add them to an AviSynth script. But there are plenty of subtitling programs and plenty of encoding programs that allow you to add subtitles to a video for hardcoding them. Again, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Download the video here https://www.msn.com/da-dk/video/spil/box-office-top-10/vp-BBHn1rX with youtube-dl-gui.

Make your subtitles with Subtitle Edit or Aegisub.

If you want them hardcoded use Xmedia Recode.
    Quote Quote