+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Looks like just the .f4m file is protected from access outside of their player.
Works for me with my usual method:
1) downloading fragments (DownThemAll plugin, batch link),
2) joining them with AdobeHDS (standalone version).
P.S. Subtitles link worked for me:
Last edited by Alex_ander; 25th Dec 2017 at 09:20.
While playing the file, I used 'text' button and then selected Finnish language - the subtitles appeared on the screen and the link appeared in the AddBlock Plus (v. 2.9) sub-window.
Thank you guys! much appreciated!
@Alex_ander - I couldn't find the SRT link in the AddBlock Plus but then I was using FF Quantum. Maybe some sort of plugin incompatibility I guess? Since the FF Quantum update, I know the new DH plugin isn't working as it used to. I guess I may have to use the pre-Quantum FF and use the DownThemAll plugin ( never used it before though ) and try the 640x480 video.
@jimdagys - Thank you for downloading and uploading the video/srt on here.
I use FF 56, the last FF version compatible with the older AddBlock Plus 2.x. When you use DownThemAll for fragments in future, be sure to use its batch d/l option: take a link for any fragment and replace the FragX element in it with Frag[1:XXX] where XXX is the number of the last wanted fragment.
OK, got the subtitle link.
Can you post a few key screenshots showing how you used DownThemAll and AdobeHDS to download the video.
streamlink will work fine with it - so long as the link is used before it expires.
Alternatively, progressive http mp4 link is available from the api:
1. base64 decode the encoded url
2. Take the first 16 bytes of the decoded url as $IV and the rest as $MESSAGE
3. Create a cipher with AES/CBC/PKCS7Padding
4. Initialize the cipher in decrypt mode with $SECRET (from player) and $IV
5. Decrypt the $MESSAGE using the cipher
There is also a tool "yle-dl" that automates these steps unless the video has drm (your example does not have drm).
If some other video on yle has drm, you'll need to use getwidevine.sh code with the player running.
1. Copy a link for any fragment. The version with the highest bitrate here has ...csmil/3_... within the url (Frag3 here):