VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, i have a video from a CCTV of a car that stole all my work equipments. From the video i was able to identify some details, such as something that seems a sticker on the hood. The car is the silver one passing by on the street. I tried a lot but i was not able to get the license plate, so i would like to know if someone could help with that. The plate is in brazilian format :
    [Attachment 44082 - Click to enlarge]

This is a snapshot of the video:
    [Attachment 44083 - Click to enlarge]

I really appreciate any help!
    Thanks!
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  2. Not a chance.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks jagabo. I supposed that. ;/
    Quote Quote  
  4. I looked at the image. I was able to download a 1280x960 image which, I suppose, is the native resolution of the video camera. I up-res'd by 400% and looked at the result.

I agree with Jagabo's conclusion, although if you have another frame from when the car gets to the right edge of the frame, that is quite a bit closer to the camera, and you might have an outside chance of guessing a few letters and numbers.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks johnmeyer for your reply. If you look at the end of the video, the car is more close to the camera, but as the car is acceletaring, the last frames are even worse than the first ones. Do you know the best way to get all the possible frames from the video, maintaining the native quality of them?
    Quote Quote  
  6. The parallax is too great when the car gets to the right edge of the frame.
    Quote Quote