VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBywdus22f8

When i use 'Google Chrome' and 'turn on'Hardware Acceleration on setting system
    when i upload my video on Youtube it look very bright than the original ('Black Color' turn to -> Gray)

but when i watch another video on youtube on Black area ('Black color is still black') why? It doesn't look very bright like my video
    I render my video on After effect Cs6 use format that h.264 (Too Bright) / quicktime (seem okay but still bright) /

// if i 'turn off' hardware Acceleration.
    My video look great (Black is Black) and it's okay

** How can i fix this, i want to know
    How can i render / setting project / or I missing to setting something / what's a codec (you/they) use for render the video to make a video doesn't look too bright when it 'turn on'Hardware Acceleration

Thanks
    (I use Pc/Win8.1 Chrome)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Fix your graphics card's video proc amp settings. The problem you are seeing is the difference between "limited range" (Y=16-235) and "full range" (Y=0-255) video.
    Quote Quote