VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am looking for source code in either C or C++.
    I want to make a serious study of it and hopefully come up with a program like DVDshrink was but for blu ray and have the option to use video encoded with another application such as handbrake but preserve the BD menu.
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. All I get when I search are hits about how to burn discs or learn programming books.
    Thans.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    BD Rebuilder is the closest equivalent that I know of to DVDShrink, but it might not be open source.

Good luck. Blu-ray menus are more complicated than DVD menus will be much harder to manipulate.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  4. Those guys that code tools like dvdfab and other blu ray/dvd menu maker programs got the knowledge from somewhere where?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The various unlicensed Blu-ray authoring programs are probably all reverse engineered, just like you were told in your other thread. ...and none of the unlicensed Blu-ray authoring programs are open-source (they are payware or in the case of BD Rebuilder, have a paid version as well as a free version) so once again, good luck finding source code or free, legally available documentation.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote