VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. friends
    i use to edit movies and music in multichannel, i want a level meter by which i can check the sound levels from all channels in playback (while playing the movie or music on pc or mac)
    there are stereo channel level meter available but not able to find multichannel like 5.1, 7.1 9.2 etc etc
    I am using Mac and windows 10.
    Please help me friends
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Marsia Mariner
    For audio only, you can use foobar2000.
    For videos you can use ffdshow's audio processor (or AC3Filter) together with any DirectShow-based player.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Marsia Mariner View Post
    For videos you can use ffdshow's audio processor (or AC3Filter) together with any DirectShow-based player.
    Thanks, foobar2000 is good but this only has 2 channel level meter, no multichannel
    Quote Quote  
  4. Marsia Mariner
    Originally Posted by amitabhbansal View Post
    Originally Posted by Marsia Mariner View Post
    Thanks, foobar2000 is good but this only has 2 channel level meter, no multichannel
    Oh!, really?

Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Marsia Mariner View Post
    Originally Posted by amitabhbansal View Post
    Originally Posted by Marsia Mariner View Post
    Oh!, really?

how u did that? i am trying to play but its showing me only 2 channel, well i will try it again to figure out
    secondly, isnt there any other software? because in this software we have to play the song and then it shows the level, but what if i am playing any movie on vlc or cyberlink player? a long time back i was having a 2 channel level meter which has the options to select the input and then it shows the levels of the sound it receive, it was just the level meter only nothing more than that.
    Quote Quote  
  6. You can use Potplayer. It is available in playback info window.
    Quote Quote